The Employment Support Supervisor is responsible for all the support activities/tasks related to Korek’s recruitment & selection process. Manages Korek’s Pre-employment online testing, Induction Program, and Talent Pool. Supervise and support with Exit Interviews and Employee Probationary Period.
- Manage Employment unit’s recruitment support activities of all departments including website, internal/external announcements, recruitment channels, and job fairs.
- Support Employment team with recruitment & selection activities.
- Manage Korek’s Pre-employment testing in HQ and regions.
- Manage Korek’s Induction Program in HQ and regions.
- Manages and organizes Korek’s Talent pool. Maintains an active and organized data base of applicants for various positions.
- Coordinate and manage local recruitment campaigns and advertisements under the supervision of the manager.
- Monitor and follow up on the contracts of temporary employees.
- Supervise & support with Exit interviews and probationary period.
- Apply Korek’s Recruitment, Selection & Entry Policy.
- Prepare recruitment letters, and other weekly/monthly reports related to the support activities of Employment unit.
- Perform other related tasks as per need.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Management & organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Highly skilled in MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Visio).
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Trustworthy & reliable.
Bachelor in HRM or Business Management
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)