- Creating/consuming web services (XML and REST).
- Integration with systems using different networking protocols such as HTTP, SOAP, SMTP and TCP.
- Service centralization and single point of communication.
- Developing procedures and documentation for application support.
- Coordinating with cross teams to ensure that required features and modifications are delivered in time.
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external vendors when required.
- Supporting and maintaining existing solutions.
- Able to work remotely at home.
- Understanding of SQL and schema design.
- Oracle WebLogic Server and Domain experience is preferable.
- Micro-services and Oracle Service Bus experience is advantage.
- Familiar with Linux is a must.
- Familiar with GIT is a must.
- Relevant technical experience, preferably within the Telecom environment.
- Understanding micro-services vs monolith applications.
- Thorough understanding of software design and integration.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Trustworthiness & Ethics.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Analytical and problem solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support.
Bachelor Information Technology or any related field
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)