Responsible for roaming call data record testing, launching roaming services, monitoring after launch, reporting and financial settlements.
- Responsible for checking all tests done by IREG team and giving certification for tests (TCC).
- Monitoring and processing TAP file for Inbound and outbound roaming.
- Monitoring and processing NRTRDE file for inbound and outbound roaming.
- Checking and Correcting suspended CDRs.
- Preparing Monthly reports for inbound and outbound statistics.
- Follow up NRTRDE CLL for live roaming partners.
- Follow up settlement process with partners and DCH.
- Follow up and controlling RAP and rejected TAP files process with EDCH and partners.
- Updating Roaming wholesale price sheet for both standard and discounted roaming relations.
- Implementing new rates in TAP file for in case of discount agreements.
- Team Player: Reaches out to peers.
- Adaptability: Not rigid. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Ability of working in different times of day when needed.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
- Reporting Skills, analyzing information, organization, statistical analysis, general math skills, data entry skills and financial skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative and innovative.
- GSM background is a plus.
Bachelor in Software, Electrical or Communication Engineering.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)