Operation and Maintenance
- Manage packet core team; mentor and coach team members.
- Manage day to day operational tasks with the team.
- Sponsor all projects related to Packet Core domain (Expansions, licenses installation, configurations…etc).
- Provide on-site Operation and Support for packet core nodes (SGSN, GGSN, ADM, NTP, MME, PGW...etc).
- Resolve escalated issues & trouble tickets within the agreed SLA.
- Follow up on SR with vendors on daily basis.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly , quarterly and annually performance management reports for packet core nodes.
- Liaise with other department to perform any necessary modification on Packet Core Network.
- Provide technical recommendation and design for new products requested by Marketing team.
- Maintain long term plan for Packet Core nodes evolution and roadmap for 5 years.
- Design, integration, PVT, ATP, migration, operations support for Packet Core network nodes.
- Minimum of 7 years of hands on experience in packet core solutions including SGSN, GGSN, SASN, iDNS, eDNS, MME, SGW, PGW, PCRF, DPI, ADM and NTP.
- Solid knowledge in 3G and 4G deployments.
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of SS7 and IP protocols.
- Strong knowledge of GPRS network.
- Strong knowledge of GSN Software protocol stacks and features.
- Strong knowledge in telecom protocols (Diameter, GTPv1, GTPv2, SCTP, SIGTRAN, SS7, RANAP, MAP, SIP,..etc).
- Strong knowledge in Packet Core interfaces and protocols (Gx, Gy, Gr, Gb/Iu, Gn , Gi, Gs, Gz, Gf , EPC S-interfaces,..etc).
- VoLTE and IP Networking knowledge.
- Strong experience in emerging 3GPP architectures, WiFi offloading and policy control elements knowledge is a plus.
- PCRF and SAPC administration experience is preferred.
- CCNA certified is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Project Management principals.
Bachelor Telecommunication or Computer Science
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)