Coordinate with Technical, Legal and Finance departments to manage leasing procedures and payments for all sites in south region network.
- Coordinate with HQ to proceed lease and bills payment for all sites in south region.
- Update site management share folder of south region.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report for site management in south region and HQ.
- Follow up contract procedure for new sites with legal department.
- Review and validate site acquisition report if needed.
- Coordinate between site owner and operation teams to grant access for contractors per activity.
- Check and pay governmental electric bills.
- Check the power exceeding on site generators.
- Coordinate between technical and legal department for any issue or any new contract related to south region sites.
- Performs weekly reporting that concerning the ongoing projects and issues, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform monthly cost analysis detailed for Rent, guard, commercial power and private power per site.
- Work closely as a partner/consultant with Finance Team regarding payment issues with tenacity to resolve.
- Negotiate the best price and service levels terms for lease sign for the new sites and expired contract.
- Follow up & complete all requirements for getting the environment permissions for all south region sites.
- Frequently visits to all south region sites to ensure the presence of guards & site survey with all problems solving that related to the owners & guards.
- Perform other duties assigned by the manager.
- Candidate should have technical background with good understanding in Rollout and operation.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidate should have good experience in reporting.
- Good experience in MS office.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Bachelor in a relevant field
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)