Manage all the administrative and logistic aspects of the office. The executive Assistant / Office Manager (of CEO) organizes and supervises all of the administrative and logistic activities in order to facilitate the smooth running of the Executive (CEO’s) Office.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing and maintaining filing systems; assigning and monitoring clerical functions;
- Support the CEO with appointment setting, calendar management, and correspondence.
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients.
- Provide support to CEO in ensuring smooth admin and logistic operation of the department.
- Ensure orderly filing and Knowledge Management of the office data (admin and other).
- Ensure that companies policies and procedures are followed and explained to team members
- Promote smooth workflow with other departments.
- Organizing and preparing for meetings with CEO, staff and other departments – (including typing the agenda and taking minutes of meetings).
- Writing and preparing reports or presentations for or on behalf CEO.
- Organize documents to be signed by coordinating with relevant departments and keep track of documents, correspondence in/out of the department.
- Coordinates with other departments that reports and other requested documents are submitted correctly and in time.
- Will have to liaise and coordinate some projects with other departments.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Using proficiently a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
- Coordinate and oversee staff meetings.
- Implement and coordinate office policies.
- Translate documents if required.
- Make travel arrangements (tickets, hotels etc.)
- Other duties assigned.
- High sense of organization and work methodologies.
- Have strong competency in computer and the use of Microsoft Office applications
(Office, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Have good time and project management skill. Ability to multitask.
- Strong Organization/planning skills: Plans, organizes, schedules in efficient, organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Stress management: stable& poised under pressure.
- Ability to translate documents in English – Kurdish – Arabic.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Must be dependable and trustworthy.
- Must exercise good customer service skills to both internal and external employees and clients.
- Must be self-motivated, focused, and persistent.
- High sense of confidentiality.
- Focused on delivering and improving status quo.
- Able to stay late when needed.
- Eager and fast learner.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Must be goal and detail oriented.
- Having a dgree in Project Management is a plus.
Bachelor in Administration, Business Management or related field
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)