To perform basic alarm monitoring, prepare the reports (if and when required), coordinate for planned activities (MOP), performing first level of troubleshooting, TT creation, following a proper surveillance and escalation process, coordinating with the NMC team leader in case of major incidents.
- 1st level trouble shooting/resolution of alarms in CS/PS Core, BSS, transmission, IP and IT (multivendor domains).
- Trouble reporting of generated alarms.
- Major network incidents escalation to management.
- Organize and provide good supervision for planned activities.
- Provide excellent supervision of regular reports.
- Good knowledge of fault management operations.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Should possess a responsible and professional attitude.
- Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people.
- Ability to change work patterns and demands.
- Good knowledge to deal with fault management expert.
- Sufficient knowledge within different operating system environments (OSS, NetAct).
- Contribute experiences, skills and establish a good environment to improve the team.
Bachelor in Telecom, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)