- Monitoring the sites in CI and CII include (Baghdad, Anbar, Babel, Najaf, Karbala, Qadesiya , Muthana , Salahadin and Diyala).
- Support the vendors on the ground in case of major outages.
- Monitoring all sites in BGBSCs, and BBBSCs.
- Alerting all alarms in BGBSCs , BBBSCs and monitoring 3G sites
- Preparing daily reports about the outages.
- Preparing daily health check report for external & internal alarms.
- Keep monitoring and follow up the MOP activities.
- Highlight and escalate huge outages for management.
- Good Knowledge of fault management operations.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Should possess a responsible and professional attitude.
- Result oriented.
- Ability to change work patterns on demands.
Bachelor in Telecom, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)