Provide and maintain the service of the customers in terms of network availability and quality, on a 24/7 basis through existing tools and resources.
- To follow up and troubleshoot the daily Core related TT which sent by NOC.
- To escalate and follow up the abnormal Core issue (emergencies) to E// support.
- Following up Network provisioning, configuration and upgrading.
- Follow up on actions and measures taken by related teams to resolve outstanding issues.
- Participate in mid and long-term operation and activities in the division.
- Following up and troubleshooting the weekly PRS & AXE reports and update the reports.
- Managing the configuration in Core network elements (MSSs, MSC- Blade servers, MGWs, HLRFEs, HSSs and CUDBs) in all regions.
- Availability abnormal time night time, weekend, Holidays, maintenance window…etc.
- Daily Core related configurations, implementation, escalations and performance reporting.
- Investigating and consulting Core configuration issues with E/S.
- Following complicated problems with all concerned parties.
- Coordination and cooperation with other departments like BSS, Charging, Billing, VAS, Interconnection and Roaming for configurations and activities affecting Core nodes.
- To accomplish and take care of the daily health check routines and Core backup procedure.
- Emergency configurations after normal duty of Core configuration team and in weekends.
- Working on subscriber issues like MO and MT call problem, B-number analysis,
- ATP for all new implemented Core Elements.
- Work relation with Core Network, Statistics and OMC teams to coordinate the tasks and scheduling all NSS actions.
- Handle network elements faults and outages and following up CSRs with E/// support.
- Core Network Performance Analysis and quality measurement.
- SS7, SIGTRAN, IP signaling analysis, Network Operation and Maintenances.
- Fault/Performance Trend, MTTR Analysis, Reporting and recommendation, KPI Analyze.
- Experience in GSM Telecommunication.
- Strong background in network protocol like SS7, SIGTRAN, ATM, ISUP, TCP, SCTP, BICC and GCP.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp and master new cellular technologies and processes.
- Strong communications with the other departments and internally within the group.
- Experience to work effectively in a high pressure and with multi-cultural environment.
Bachelor Electrical, Computer or Telecom Engineering.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)