- Provide support to customer care, sales department, DWH, and various IT department.
- Maintain application on both Linux & Windows.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reporting.
- Korek IConnect Troubleshoot and debug application issue(s).
- Assist in the ongoing development, testing, implementation and maintenance of the application environment.
- Regular monitoring of all the effectiveness of systems/procedures, products and taking corrective actions to ensure high quality output results and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Log analyses using Linux skills.
- Generate reports, understand and solve client’s problem and needs.
- Work with customer care &other department to resolve customer’s complaints.
- Work with developers, VAS & charging team to report application and system faulty performance.
- Career motivation.
- Trustworthiness & Ethics.
- Results orientation.
- Relevant technical experience, preferably within the Telecom environment is Prefered.
- Analytical and problem solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Thorough understanding of IT and software concepts, software design and integration.
- Familiar with Linux is advantage.
Bachelor Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)