The Dealer Account Supervisor is responsible for managing the relationship between Company and Main Dealer partners in an assigned territory in order to achieve annual sales and profit objectives and also follow up with dealer account teams in their issues.
- Work with Main Dealers to prepare sales forecasts and reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of opportunity.
- Follow up with the dealer account team in all issues.
- Assists main dealers with setting performance goals and developing leading indicators to measure performance.
- Regularly communicates dealer objectives and results to Distribution Director.
- Effectively communicates Company philosophy, distribution goals, business practices, and programs to dealers.
- Prepares quotes (prices, credit terms, delivery and service options) and SIM contracts to assist dealers with data entry.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Team Player.
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Results Oriented.
Bachelor Business Management or relevant field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)