Perform all general ground procedures associated with the installation of a communication tower.
- Participate in any acceptance intervention for new sites & new equipment.
- Correction of minor installation defects may be requiring by proper use of personal safety equipment,
- Work with communications tower structural steel and properly bolt connections, climbing the towers required to check quality of installation, operation & maintenance according to quality standards.
- Identify and select cables, ropes, blocks, and tackle by weight and size of load to be moved.
- Sort material when it arrives on site to ensure that no material is missing.
- Set up anchors for the guy wires and have them ready to pull the guys up to tension.
- Familiar with tower erection, antenna and transmission line systems.
- Working knowledge of installation practices and requirements.
- Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations.
- Working knowledge of fall protection practices and procedures.
- Comfortable working at heights.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Heavy lifting, manual dexterity and proficient use of installation tools are required.
- Must be able to climb, lift and perform physical task as required.
- Fexible working hours including evenings, weekends, support on-call duties and working on shifts as required.
High School Highschool Degree or Diploma
- Kurdish (required)
- English (preferred)
- Arabic (preferred)