The holder of this position will be responsible for power maintenance of Erbil region sites to prevent site shut down.
- Maintenance and repair all parts related to the site (commercial power board, ATS, MDB).
- Maintenance and repairing small diesel generator.
- Maintenance and installing Rectifier.
- Capable of using electrical test tools (clamp meter, battery tester and etc.).
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Distinguish between original spare parts and others.
- Ensuring the tidiness of the site and workshop.
- Maintaining detailed records of generator of the site.
- Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
- Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, and weekends and support on-call duties and shift work as required.
- Must be able to climb, lift and perform physical task as required.
Diploma in a relevant field
- Kurdish (required)
- English (preferred)
- Arabic (preferred)