To Configure & create offer based on business demand, coordinate with business team for publishing an offer, install patches, monitor system behavior.
• Design, develop and test offers.
• Respond to system failures and works with support or vendor teams to minimize business impact.
• Write and maintain documentation for newly created offers.
• Work independently and as part of a team.
• Work through issues with minimal information available.
• Administer systems by managing patching as available.
• Perform first line database troubleshooting.
• Reaches out to peers.
• Communicates well one on one, in small groups and public speaking.
• Exhibits energy, Strong desire to achieve, High dedication level.
• Trustworthiness & Ethics.
• Problem solving.
• Analytical and problem solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Familiar with Linux and Oracle is a must.
EducationBachelor in Information technology or any relevant field
© IConnect 2018. All Rights Reserved.