To manage Data presentation sub-process of the Reporting Services delivery process, including but not limited to Report Design, Architecture, Processes, Documentation, SAS Data Mining and Big Data Analytics.
- Provides leadership in KOREK SAS Datamining, Big Data, Machine learning and Analytics Projects.
- Provide leadership in Design, Development, Implementation, Documentation and maintenance of all user interaction relating to reporting structures, interfaces, including, Meta data, reporting servers, access rights and availability.
- Collect business/BI/Data requirements from multiple business groups.
- Diagnose and propose solutions for DWH and application performance issues.
- Design, implement and manage data usage, reporting and analytical mechanisms including any business intelligence tool design specifications.
- Oversees, administers and custodians of Front-end BI tools.
- Provides leadership in System Integration of additional sources to DWH.
- Provide needed assistance/support to DWH Manager on DWH related tasks when the need arise from ETL, ODI, Data reconciliations, Integrations, Backup and Adhoc-Request.
- Contributes to DWH/MIS team Strategy formation and Projects.
- Provides Skill transfer, Training and Periodic knowledge sharing with team members.
- 5 years relevant experience in Telecommunication industry.
- In-depth experience in Oracle ODI ETL architecture, development, integration and projects.
- Solid Experience with SAS Enterprise Mining to build analytical models and reporting solution for Telecom Business. Analytical models experience to cover: Segmentation, Churn, Social Network Analytics, Next Best Action etc. With Macro and Microsegments driven by business requirements.
- Hands-on development using Business Intelligence tools, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), GEO Marketing/ Spatial BI tools such as Galligeo, Arc Map to design, create, update user defined reports and establish standard and templates.
- Highly proficient with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and tuning.
- Data integration experience involving complex, enterprise-class data sources.
- Expertise with designing database and data warehouse/reporting solutions.
- Strong analysis and design skill for Telecom businesses.
- Deep understanding of relational database design modeling concepts and techniques.
- Familiar with reporting platforms and solutions for deploying and integrating reports with enterprise applications.
- Experienced in System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Ability to assert best practices across data-related disciplines and technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment a must.
- The practitioner will need to interface with clients.
- Five years’ experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse, inclusive of complete Data Warehouse lifecycle management.
Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
- Arabic (preferred)