Support Data Center services and enterprise network together with upgrade and modification of IP network to satisfy services growth and expansion.
- Korek IConnect Learn, operate, and maintain IP network delivering IP data, voice and video to deployed customer access network.
- Provide IP network support of new and existing services and features.
- Support escalations for all operational outages in IP network.
- Troubleshoot IP network problems quickly and help provide sound engineering solutions.
- Document engineering solutions in accordance to in-house standards including but not limiting to the following documents: Detailed Integration Test Plan documents.
- Conduct high-quality and comprehensive LAB tests to prove viability of proposed engineering solutions.
- On-Call 24x7 rotation.
- Korek IConnect Cisco certification, minimum CCNP studying towards CCIE.
- Must have routing and switching experience.
- Must have knowledge of setting up VLAN and IP addressing.
- Knowledge of Firewall principles.
- Knowledge on BGP, IS-IS, F5 Load balancer, OSPF protocols, Firewall rules and Best practices.
Bachelor in Computer Science or related field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)