Manage stable operation of IP network supporting data center services and enterprise network together with upgrade and modification of IP network to satisfy services growth and expansion.
- Learn, operate, and maintain IP network delivering IP data, voice and video to deployed customer access network.
- Manage RSA VPN access.
- Organization wide IP access operations and maintenance.
- Provide IP network support of new and existing services and features.
- Support escalations for operational outages in IP access network.
- Troubleshoot IP network problems quickly and help provide sound engineering solutions.
- Documenting network access rules and procedures.
- Cisco qualifications, minimum CCNP studying towards CCIE.
- Routing and switching experience.
- Knowledge of setting up VLAN and IP addressing.
- RSA Expertise.
- Knowledge of Fortinet Firewall operations & maintenance.
Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (required)