The Solution Design Engineer will be reponsible for Integration, Planning and Design.
- Design/Implement Commercial/Marketing projects.
- Assess and validate IT technical solutions and integrations.
- Assess and validate new software releases (ICPs) for CBiO.
- Generate and Automate performance KPIs for IT systems and platforms (Charging, Billing, VAS...etc).
- Perform capacity planning for CBiO systems.
- Maintain IT architecture design in line with IT transformation strategy (AS & TO-BE).
- Support operations team in troubleshooting faults.
- Develop processes, procedures, activities and programs for accurate integration with IT different systems.
- Enhance KPI and revenue reporting streams.
- Basic knowledge in SS7 and IP Protocols.
- Ability to work independently under demanding situations.
- Good knowledge in development tools (Shell , Java , Python , Perl …etc).
- Strong Unix/Linux administration skills.
- Good Database management skills (DDL & DML).
- Excellent Communication and Time Management Skills.
- Intelligent Network concept is a plus.
Bachelor in Computer Science/Engineering or Telecommunication
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)