To improve profitability and management satisfaction by managing small to medium projects, or elements of a larger, complex project under the direction of an experienced/senior Project Manager.
- Project Planning: Plans, prioritizes and executes projects by working with main interfaces, develops required project documentation identifying project goals and tasks and generating assignments consistent to meet objectives.
- Relationship Building: External and internal participation; ability to organize and lead a matrix project team, maintains clear communication with project sponsor and project stake holders regarding mutual expectations and monitors management satisfaction, and builds business relationships beyond the project environment.
- Project Execution: Ensures that all commitments are met in accordance with project goals/objectives; demonstrates control of equipment deliveries, service costs and project activities and operations hand-over requirements, and ablity to report on project financial and schedule progress based upon project goals.
- Manage Risks and Changes: Performs risk management, manages change, formulates action plans and mitigates risks to minimize schedule delays and costs, and takes advantage of change opportunities.
- Results Focused: Effectively manages closure of project through final acceptance, understands and ensures quality standards are achieved, communicates final project status (schedule achievement, budget and cost efficiency, project team performance, lessons learned, and management satisfaction) to project team and sponsor in a method as agreed in the project specification.
- Project Process and Tools: Actively uses project methods, processes and tools (scheduling tools, finance tools, procurement tools) to meet project needs.
- Knowledge of telecom products is preferred.
- Project Management skills.
- Professional Project Management certification (PMP).
- Good in Business Understanding.
- Basic knowledge in sales & process tools.
- Good in Product and Service knowledge.
- Good in Financial understanding.
- Good skills in IS/IT.
- Team leading skills.
- Diversity awareness.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Bachelor Science, Business or Telecomuunications.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (required)