Make sure that all electronic orders are executed on the system correctly and on time, and to generate, from the system, all reports available and required by different teams. The candidate also will be working on distribution network management and to enhance the current existing customer experience with the main objective is to increase the eTopUp/eVoucher penetration in the market.
- Create distribution network tree for eTopUp and eVoucher.
- Maintain and update distribution network when required.
- Execute orders in a timely manner to the market.
- Generate reports available daily or monthly as required.
- Follow up on available stock and generate new stock when needed.
- Handle customer and channel users complains.
- Enhance customer experience when applicable.
- Support technical teams during services night activities by performing required service testing.
- Handover and transfer knowledge for new team members.
- Intermediate SQL experience.
- Oracle PL/SQL procedures knowledge.
- Scripting languages experience.
- Experience with batch processing.
- Advanced PC skills (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Fast Learner and Self-Dependent.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
Bachelor in Software Engineering or in a relevant field
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)