The main role of this position is operation and maintenance of Packet Core nodes through monitoring all domain KPIs, assuring 100% service availability and ensuring a smooth operation of GPRS network.
- Provide on-site Operation and Support for core GPRS nodes (SGSN, GGSN, ADC, DPI, Radius, DNS, Cache).
- Timely resolution of escalated problem & trouble tickets.
- Routine monitoring & sanity checks for proper operation of GPRS nodes, products and services.
- Debugging of issues.
- Provide sufficient data (logs, configurations, & traces).
- Follow up Raised CSR on daily basis.
- Generate weekly/monthly report for GPRS nodes.
- Proactively audit Packet Core domain for fraud cases.
- Maintain long term plan for Packet Core nodes evolution and roadmap.
- Managing implementation of data products and services within IT department.
- Support new Packet Core node integrations and expansions.
- Support implementation of new Packet Core features.
- Datacom and IP fundamentals.
- Packet Core , SGSN, GGSN GPRS network knowledge.
- Understand key LTE EPC components including MME, SGW, PGW.
- Working experience in any of Core Network interfaces e.g. S1, S3, S4, SGs, SGi including networking protocols such as TCP, UDP & SCTP is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards of packet core.
- Knowledge of packet core call flows and VoLTE.
Bachelor in Telecommunication, IT or Software Engineering.
- Arabic (preferred)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)