Promote the organization's products or services. Determine advertising strategies and methods and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns once launched.
- Search, select, evaluate, and recommend advertising channels, outdoor panels & walls in accordance with marketing plans and approved budget.
- Organize advertising and plans and strategies.
- Identify potential markets and monitor all competitor outdoor media activities.
- Secure best offers for fixed panels production and installation.
- Follow up production issues related to advertising activities.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of advertising.
- Contribute to the enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Change advertising plans according to the available networks (for the outdoor) and the insertions for press, magazines, and any other media.
- Creative abilities to generate new and engaging campaign ideas.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and build relationships quickly.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to gather data and prepares reports.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate advertising activities and special events.
- Ability to work under pressure and to travel on job missions when required.
Bachelor Bachelor’s degree in Media, Communication or any relevant field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)