Billing O&M expert will be responsible for planning, designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective Billing system across the company. This position is highly visible and requires a strong resource with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the department.
- Provide on-site operation and support for Ericsson Billing System.
- Timely resolution of escalated problem & trouble tickets.
- Perform pro-active monitoring for billing nodes.
- Track and debug issues on all billing nodes.
- Create and sustain operational service excellence by analyzing and responding to internal customer requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date HW/SW life cycle of billing system by coordinating with vendor.
- Escalate system issues to support vendor and ensure fast but effective solutions.
- Lead complex projects by allocating team resources efficiently.
- Create and maintain documentation of billing policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Develop and ensure accuracy of the reports on postpaid revenue and system performance for stakeholders as well as IT management.
- Main point of contact for technical queries, issues and escalations.
- Ensure quality delivery of business integration with billing system.
- Develop workaround solution for system bugs in case the permanent fix from vendor will take indefinite time.
- Support internal and external auditors.
- Accountable for ensuring error free monthly bill cycle.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Extensive knowledge in billing domain.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports.
- Financial skills: IT cost estimation and control.
- Full understanding for the basic IT business scenarios within telecommunication sector.
- Ability to enhance, innovate and simplify the business flows developed and maintained within the integration layer.
- Understand the concepts of IT transformation.
Bachelor in Computer Science or any other relavant field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)