This position is responsible for revenues of all Corporate & Postpaid products and services. The Postpaid & Corporate Manager will maintain the portfolio of Postpaid & Corporate products and services to ensure the competitiveness within the Postpaid & Corporate segment. The Postpaid & Corporate Manager will need to build custom solutions for large enterprises with specific business needs. This position is in charge of all aspects of the Postpaid & Corporate products and services portfolio, including consumer and corporate offerings. The responsibilities include ensuring the revenue streams are on target, and new opportunities are explored and evaluated.
- Revenue streams from the Postpaid & Corporate market segments.
- Awareness and follow up on the Postpaid & Corporate segments.
- Fulfillment of Corporate (small, medium and large) communication and IT needs.
- Carries end to end responsibility on new products, from inception to launch, and monitoring / maintenance.
- Overview of all market dynamics and evaluate the effects on postpaid & corporate products.
- Identify and capitalize on new opportunities for postpaid & corporate products.
- Work closely with Commercial (Corporate Sales and Customer Care), Product and Marketing teams to ensure propositions are communicated and executed effectively.
- Other duties assigned.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Ability to manage cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of product development lifecycles.
- Marketing and Segmentation expertise.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Product Management.
Bachelor in Marketing, Business Management, or relevant field.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)