Provide secretarial and administrative support, prepare operational reports, and schedule to ensure efficiency.
- Create and modify documents, reports and correspondence in English, Kurdish or Arabic using Microsoft Office.
- Maintain office files.
- Provide administrative support to the department.
- Manage the administrative activities of the department.
- Coordinate internally and with other departments.
- Perform assigned administrative duties.
- Perform general clerical duties (which include but not limited to faxing, mailing, filing and photocopying).
- Setup and coordinate meetings and write minutes of the meeting.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures and documentation.
- Other duties assigned.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teambuilding skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skill.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy, and very effective organizational skills.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Be flexible.
Bachelor in relavent field
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)