Manage sourcing process including sourcing strategies, supplier’s selection and negotiation to deliver overall Korek objectives supporting all departments needs and requests.
- Evaluate purchase requisitions for being complete and accurate, communicating with the related stockholder of project for completing and enriching the purchase requisition, receiving the input for selection of purchasing methods, suitable timelines and verifying for any existing agreement with a party.
- Implementing market survey for finding the best sources to procure demanded commodities at the best criteria of price quantity and quality and delivery timelines.
- Identifies internal customer’s needs, improve, and refines specifications for commodities and services.
- Interprets and communicates purchasing procedures to departments; assists departments in initiating requisitions and orders, and solves problems with orders.
- Processes and follow up purchasing transactions according to company policy.
- Involving in the planning and strategy drawing for company demand.
- Initiates tendering process from document preparations, announcement of tender, collecting proposals.
- In depth proposal analyses between bidders and historic prices and negotiating financial terms of proposal (price, payment terms, delivery,…etc.).
- Initiates contract preparation process and performing end-to-end follow up to the contract process.
- Evaluating vendors by their performance and the feedback received from the internal stakeholders.
- Resolves purchasing problems between department and vendor.
- Preparing the reports and KPIs on the frequent bases.
- Any other task assigned.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Bachelor in relavent field
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)