To handle IP core and Huawei IP access network in Baghdad region.
- Operate and maintain L2, L3 and IP MPBN network.
- Provide IP network support of new and existing services and features.
- Available 24x7 to tackle any IP MPBN network related issues and to support HQ MPBN team with their activities.
- Monitor and reports daily KPIs; coordinate with field teams to perform preventive and corrective maintenance when needed.
- Responsible to execute and implement planned night-activities. Onsite or remotely.
- Support Design team with requested data.
- On-Call 24x7 rotation.
- CCNA and CCNP or any equivalent certificate from other vendors.
- Experience with Huawei routers in an operator environment.
- IP/MPLS network and its services including L3VPN and L2VPN.
- Routing and Switching protocols.
- Huawei U2000 or NCE and Solar Winds Management system.
- Knowledge of various vendors is a plus.
Bachelor in Computer/Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)