Methodical Market Research Analyst to survey customer preferences, statistical data and gather intelligence on customers and competitors alike in order to support Marketing during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors, market place, and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Analyze consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits.
- Analyze data to draw both qualitative and quantitative conclusions.
- Convert findings into written reports.
- Forecast future product and buying trends.
- Gather consumer, competitor, and market condition data.
- Proven market research analysis experience.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.).
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Fast-Paced, independent thinker.
Bachelor in Marketing, Statistic or Engineering
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)