Korek IConnect Operation and maintenance of routers, firewalls and access management.
- Korek IConnect Learn, operate and maintain IP network delivering IP data, voice and video to deployed customer access network.
- Provide IP network support of new and existing services and features.
- Support escalations for all operational outages in IP network.
- Troubleshoot IP network problems quickly and help provide sound engineering solutions.
- Document engineering solutions in accordance to in-house standards including but not limiting to the following documents: Detailed Integration Test Plan documents.
- On-Call 24x7 rotation.
- Korek IConnect Cisco qualifications, minimum CCNA studying towards CCNP.
- Must have routing and switching experience.
- Must have knowledge of setting up VLAN and IP addressing.
- Knowledge of Firewall principles.
- Knowledge on BGP, IS-IS, F5 Load balancer, OSPF protocols, Firewall rules and best practices.
Bachelor in Computer Science or related field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)