Project Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project manager will be also responsible to plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of all commercial projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with project stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members\' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a Professional Project Management certification (PMP).
- Must have very strong knowledge of MS Office tools, as well as MS Projects.
- Experience with producing high quality documentation.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Organized, fast paced, process oriented and flexible – willingness to assume multiple roles and tasks to meet changing business needs.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
Bachelor in Computer Science, Telecom or Information Technology.
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)