Managing Core site and team activities along with management guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Following up all the staff requirements, vouchers and requests.
- Following up employees objectives and set goals for them.
- Managing CORE staff, following up their reports and activities.
- Performing and reporting all Core required activities.
- Performing daily health checks on all nodes (BC, MSS, MGW, UDC) on all Baghdad and Babil nodes.
- Monitoring the Core nodes performance.
- Providing performance reports for Core nodes to regional Core head
- Follow up & support for all the MOPs and night activities related to Core nodes.
- Monitoring all nodes (BC, MSS, MGW, UDC) on all Baghdad and Babil nodes.
- Supervise all the actions and activities on CORE site done by Korek, vendors and subcontractors teams by following up Korek work guideline.
- Following up and maintain all the Core site, office and the switch to ensure healthy environment.
- Report daily and weekly achievements and activities
- Check all site environment (AC, power, civil, etc.) and escalate any issue or snag.
- Support for any urgent and emergency cases related to other functions in Core site.
- Document any changes in layout, physical connections.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good telecommunication skills.
- Experience in Core or related fields.
- Consistent logic, rationality & objectivity in decision making.
- Stable & poised under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work in shift schedule.
Bachelor Communication Engineering or a related field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)