Negotiating and purchasing of goods and services from the local markets.
- Sourcing Support including but not limited to:
• Investigating potential suppliers.
• Assimilating sourcing information for the Regional Supervisor.
• Assist with the local market and spend analysis.
- Weekly local market purchasing report and monthly report submitted to the Regional Supervisor.
- Monitor, support, and carry out the local market purchasing along with the Regional Purchasing committee.
- Create and maintain accessible, retrievable archives and databases for the local purchasing and local vendors.
- Deals with financial tools & process.
- Visit Local vendors.
- Other administrative support for procurement related tasks.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Logical and grounded decision making skills while following procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment and personal improvement.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong numerical and analytical experience.
Bachelor in Finance, Business Management, or related field.
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
- English (required)