To supervise the operation activities for MS teams and evaluate the performance for their teams to match the agreed SLA and network KPI’s in regard to BSS & TRM sides and assist the O&M Manager to assign the weakness for MS team and the way to enhance its performance. Provide reports as required to support ongoing activities and network improvements.
- Monitor the MS team activities to ensure that SLAs are met and that quality targets are reached and maintained.
- Efficiently allocates incoming requests to Korek, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources.
- Provides input for performance appraisals of MS team, identifying weaknesses and offering coaching and monitoring in areas that require improvement.
- Prepares reports as required including SLA performance, numbers and types of request, and sites with repeat or persistent problems.
- Provides reports for the team activity and fault report for the action taken on weekly bases.
- Acts as the focal point for the dissemination of information from management to the team and vice versa.
- Ensures that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to by Site Owners in order to issue reports and reuse existing information efficiently.
- Works with Site Owners to troubleshoot poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate, future and for the longer term.
- Alerts the Operation Manager of any vendor shortages or poor performance.
- GSM field activities.
- Experience in NSN & Ericsson equipment’s (TRM & BSS) is preferred.
Bachelor Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)