The overall objection of this position is planning Marketing activities and enhancing reporting function across all units/segments. The (Sr.) manager will be responsible for creating annual Marketing plan(s) and enhancing the overall product/service propositioning across all segments, to increase ARPU, find new revenue streams, manage/supervise deep analysis tools (Data Mining, OBIEE, LMS…etc.). The role will need to interact with several departments and lead multi-functional teams in order to achieve objectives.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to understand business priorities, developing a Marketing plan that aligns to and drives business objectives.
- Ensure the annual planning process follows a consistent and clear framework, timetable and process for planning, both annually and part of the on-going analysis of the plan.
- Support the collation and analysis of all planning information including direct spend, indirect spend and recharges.
- Provide an aggregated view of all Marketing activities across all functions/segments.
- Support the completion of content for the plan, including the development of strategic Marketing objectives, measurement and reporting strategies and the setting of key Marketing metrics for evaluation across the functions.
- Ensure the plan is optimized, driving maximum value from all Marketing spend through effective forward integrated planning across channels media and activities.
- Make recommendations on opportunities to increase Return on Investment and preparing, publishing inputs to support these proposals.
- Develop, maintain and embed the planning and process frameworks across Marketing globally.
- Support the review of central, regional plans and provide recommendations to optimize, align and implement activity effectively.
- Provide Marketing planning and effectiveness forecast information and reporting for senior stakeholder forums and discussions.
- Coordinate all Marketing effectiveness measurement reporting on behalf of the function/unit.
- Identify and develop a set of consistent effectiveness measures that the Marketing team will be asked to measure and report on.
- Devising and developing marketing plans based on customer insight and customer and market segmentation.
- Developing robust business cases and presenting to senior leaders to achieve buy-in.
- Driving communications strategies for new propositions and market entries, working closely with the product and marketing teams.
- Leading the annual and continuous marketing planning process that identify acquisition, retention and cross sell opportunities.
- Management and allocation of significant marketing budget.
- Devising effective tracking and measurement procedures to ensure established campaign effectiveness and reporting on ROI.
- Ensuring that all marketing strategies adhere to legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Managing all reporting and analysis tools from all aspects.
- Experience working in a regulated/high pace business environment.
- Demonstrable experience in creating, developing and executing high level marketing strategies.
- The ability to communicate and influence at a senior level.
- Strong commercial understanding and previous budget / cost management experience.
- The ability to use innovative and creative thinking to achieve marketing objectives within budgetary and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in resource planning.
Masters in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related field
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)