The Employee will be responsible for managing core windows servers and virtual environments. System Admin Engineer responsibilities include supervising Korek server operations, monitoring system performance and configuring new software and hardware. System Admin Engineer will ensure korek software, hardware and servers run smoothly.
- Take a role with minimal supervision in remediation of all system failures, logging all Failures, documenting work procedures and system configurations.
- Administrator and Support Core Microsoft, Citrix VDI, VMware technologies.
- Installation and configuration of windows server OS, services and applications.
- Strong working knowledge of windows OS, 115, Exchange server, terminal services, active directory, server applications.
- Support and troubleshooting from the OS, application level; resolves system hardware and software issues, configuring, optimizing, fine -tuning and monitoring operating system software and servers.
- Tire 2/3 support for technical support desk, resolves escalate service requests from end-users.
- Test and apply new software and maintenance patches.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Basic network knowledge and IP protocols.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with the ability of quickly adapt to changing and competing priorities.
- Proven experience in past role to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi task across of many assignments, and create deliverable with the little direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal, written) skills.
- Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Team Player.
Bachelor Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)