Follow up and facilitate the execution of the company's overall strategies/plans in the region under concerned executives supervision. That includes cooperation and coordination with concerned executives to achieve the regional targets. To be fully responsible- Administratively- of the regional operation with direct supervision on the commercial operation.
- Lead and supervise all regional commercial operation in coordination and cooperation with commercial management team.
- Fully responsible to achieve regional KPIs in terms of Sales, Active subs. And revenues.
- Provide monthly reports to headquarter on the allocated functionality.
- Make sure that all KOREK policies and procedures are being properly implemented in the region.
- Monitor the regionâ€™s actual versus budget expenses and provide monthly report to the CCO, CFO.
- Responsible for PR, admin, services and logistics issues.
- Conduct regular meeting with the region management and staff to enhance staff engagement, motivation and keep a close contact between the staff/management in the region and the Head office. As a result, provide coaching and mentoring support to the regionâ€™s leadership.
- Representing KOREK in the region when meeting with officials and portray a positive image of the company when dealing with government and private sectors.
- Provide HR with recommendations related to all HR activities in the region, which includes and not limited to: Training needs, training courses evaluation, recruitment and selection, and disciplinary actions.
- Recommend operational changes within the allocated functionality in response to changing conditions.
- Oversee marketing related issues in liaison with marketing management.
- Provide feedback and analysis on competitor activities.
- Assist in identifying and validating sponsorship opportunities.
- Provide timely business risk advice, on the region potential risk issues.
- Responsible of all regional expenses.
- Analysis skills: Identifies significant problems & opportunities. Analyzes problems and people in depth. Sorts the wheat from the chaff, determining root causes.
- Decision making: Consistent logic, rationality & objectivity in decision making. Neither indecisive nor hip- shooter.
- Assertiveness: Takes forceful stand on issues without being excessively abrasive.
- Empowerment: Pushes decision making down to lowest level. Provides authority & resources to subordinates.
- Change leadership: Actively intervenes to create & energize positive change. Leads by example.
Bachelor Business or in relevant field.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)