Define and implement the Production process and procedures. Also, define production and promotion items specifications, and inspect all brand promotional and printed materials. Furthermore, supervise the production staff members and implement ideas for improvement.
- Define, improve and implement the Production processes and procedures
- Ensure the execution and the availability of marketing production and collateral to departments.
- Search for and recommend ideas for marketing collateral.
- Ensure materials delivery to concerned department for distribution, as appropriate.
- Organize and prioritize various marketing production.
- Define production specs and ensure compatibility of specs with various suppliers.
- Monitor and report periodically on marketing material stock.
- Control stock and dispatching of materials via logistics unit and procurement.
- Prepare Purchase Requests and ensure delivering them in a timely manner to concerned parties.
- Receive material from warehouse.
- Perform any duty or assignments requested by management.
- Responsible for contributing to the enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining & continuously improving Quality Management System.
- Issue PRs.
- Supervise the Production Team and/or other staff members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and build relationships quickly.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to deliver within short deadline.
- Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of MS office tools.
- Organization/planning: Plans, organizes, schedules & budgets in efficient, organized manner.
- Customer focus: Monitors client satisfaction (internal or external). Establishes partner relationship with clients.
- Visible & accessible to clients.
- Team Player: Reaches out to peers, leads peers to do what is best for company.
- Negotiation skills: Achieves favorable outcomes in win/win negotiations.
Bachelor in Marketing, Communication or related fields
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)