Handle the relationship with all media (Press, Magazines, Radio, TV, Websites) with regards to booking, Campaign launching execution, and monitoring the application of media plan.
- Build relationships with customers and communicating promotional services.
- Develop and implement media relations strategies and campaigns.
- Handle media bookings and ensure the applying of booking in the approved media according to the approved plan.
- Propose and ensure conducting surveys on available media in KRG & Iraq
- Negotiate with media suppliers the display and launching dates of campaigns to ensure proper execution and placement of advertising campaigns.
- Ensure the positioning/appearance in all Media (Press, Radio, programs, Web, …)
- Monitor the media campaigns after launching, escalate and take the necessary corrective action.
- Propose changes on the media plan upon new current/new deals with the mediums.
- Prepare evaluation report for all proposals and media offers and provide recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and build relationships quickly.
- Solid understanding of media and PR.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate media activities.
Bachelor Bachelor’s degree in Media, Communication or any relevant field.
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)