Maintain appropriate systems workflow in coordination with IT by handling all problem tickets and recommendations for development.
- Analyze, prioritize, and follow up help tickets and requests for assistance received from Customer Care Employees related to Korek systems and applications.
- Track problems related to systems used by Customer care, follow them up till they are solved.
- Send announcement related to system updates or failures to Customer care employees.
- Report system existing or potential problems and bugs and suggest the needed corrective / preventive actions.
- Coordinate with IT to define, modify and disable access permissions and privileges to systems and applications used by Customer care.
- Receive and review requests for system reports from Customer Care Department, follow them up with IT Department, authenticate their results before posting them.
- Forecast and monitor the effects of planned outages that affect systems used by Customer care or services used by customers to initiate the actions needed to minimize that effect.
- Act as focal points for all technical projects related to customer care department.
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Adept in use of MS Office particularly Excel and Access
- Planning & analyzing skills
- Problem Solving
- Reporting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Bachelor Software Engineering
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)