- Supervise regional WO and insource activities.
- Communicate with ITPC, CMC, other operators for interconnection links.
- Supervise Korek TRM, radio projects.
- Coordinate with operation divisions for the major projects.
- Control acceptance activities related to projects.
- Check day by day the work progress.
- Plan of work on daily basis.
- Involvement in daily activities (KOREK, vendors).
- Responsible for rollout sites ATP.
- Implement detailed plan for rerouting, upgrade, commissioning, configuration & integration.
- Support rollout team for BSS & TRSM works.
- Support for any outage in VIP sites.
- Back to Back acceptance activities with vendors.
- Involve cutover activities.
- Escalate the quality issues observed on ground during the ATP.
- TRM skills required for projects.
- 5 years and above in Technical Field.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good follow up and reporting skills.
Bachelor Telecom, Electronics, Electrics or Computer Engineering
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)