- Contribute to the ongoing development and monitoring of a range of products and services.
- Provide pro-active support for all product managers across all products and services areas.
- Suggest enhancements to customer centricity of products and support product managers in ensuring ease of usability of all products in portfolio.
- Close monitoring of pre-launch and post-launch of services and products.
- Manage the allocation of numbers across all services and liaising with all departments to ensure timely and accurate set-up of new services as well as managing changes to existing services.
- Track the status of existing products- and new product developments across the whole portfolio and report on this weekly and monthly.
- Liaise closely with IT and technical departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services statistics and KPIs for both reporting and product management purposes.
- Actively develop existing products, maintain products portfolio, and research new methods of configuration, implementation and installation.
- Products & services preparation, project planning and implementation, testing and launch.
- Verification of content, broadcasting content as per schedule, monitoring pre- and post-broadcasted content on a daily basis.
- Ownership and delivery of key service providing tasks as assigned from time to time and take leading roles in cross-functional project teams to implement new products and services.
- Review competitive products and services and advise on competitive positioning relative to Korek’s offering.
- Read, interpret and report on relevance of proposals submitted to Korek by potential vendors of products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer focused
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical and results oriented
- Comfortable with dealing with all levels of management
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Challenging self-starter
- Determined, persistent and hard working
- Enjoys interaction
- Flexible and embraces change
- Commercial and business acumen
- Experience in Sales, Marketing or Customer Care
Bachelor in Business or in a relevant field.
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)