- Integration of geographical intelligence into various aspects of marketing, including sales and distribution.
- Geo-Marketing research is responsible for the use of geographic parameters in marketing research methodology, including from sampling, data collection, analysis, and presentation.
- Geo-Marketing services is related to routing, territorial planning, and site selection where the location is the key factor for such disciplines.
- Perform Geo-Marketing studies that address challenges in acquiring customers.
- Perform Geo-Marketing studies that support increasing long-term value of customers.
- Introduce GIS tools and techniques that improve commercial operational efficiencies.
- Provide Business Support for annual coverage budgets exercise.
- Ensure compliance to license requirements regarding both population and territory covered. Inform management and shareholders on progress and challenges.
- Develop 3G/4G coverage rollout commercial requirements and support rollout execution.
- Pass the focus on coverage needs to continue to all levels of the organization. Apply pressure on external entities to facilitate coverage rollout.
- Manage handling network coverage complaints (Personal & Corporate). Ensure that coverage complaints are handled efficiently and profitably.
- Monitor regional network usage and regional subscriber growth and provide usage/growth forecasts.
- Develop Shops and Franchise rollout plan to align outlet locations to customer locations and prospect areas.
- Monitor network coverage and QoS to identify competitive weakness and strength areas. Apply those areas to commercial growth plans.
- Other duties assigned.
- Experience working with diverse team.
- Experience working with unstructured data.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Experience in Geo-Marketing/Business Intelligence, RF, Sales & Marketing functions in a Telecom Operation.
Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business or Engineering.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)