Responsible for ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of all computer systems and data communications activities in the Company.
- Take a role with minimal supervision in remediation of all system failures, logging all Failures, documenting work procedures and system configurations.
- Administrate and Support Core Microsoft OS, active directory, VMware technologies.
- Installation and configuration of windows server OS, services and applications.
- Support and troubleshooting from the OS, application level; resolves system hardware and software issues, configuring, optimizing, fine – tuning and monitoring operating system software and servers.
- Tier 2/3 support for technical support desk, resolves escalate service requests from end-users.
- Test and apply new software and maintenance patches.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of windows OS, IIS, Exchange server, Terminal services, Active Directory, Server Applications.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- CCNA, CCNP certified.
- MCSA Certified.
Bachelor in Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)