Support technical team with ongoing critical operation activities and critical outages, to handle new ongoing SWAP projects and to transfer the knowledge to technical team.
- Available 24/7 to handle critical outages, to support field team and other departments with any technical issue.
- Responsible for establishing O&M routines for corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, complaint handling.
- Handle, analyze impact and plan the implementation of change request.
- Follow up new projects with vendors and make sure it is has been implemented as per design.
- Prepare relevant report on network incidents/outages.
- Responsible to execute and implement planned night-activities.
- Support rollout team with sites expansions/integrations (2G/3G /LTE).
- Speciality in transport networks (Nokia/Ericsson).
- Transmission field Experience with operator O&M dept.
- Familiar with E// SO-EM and Nokia SAM platform is a plus.
Bachelor in Electrical, Telecommunications or related.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
- Arabic (preferred)