The Access Performance Engineer is responsible for RAN/TX network performance monitoring, root cause analysis, and escalation to the responsible team, also responsible for performance monitoring for the whole network and first level troubleshooting within the scope.
- Monitor the 2G,3G multivendor network KPI’s and analyze them in case of any degradation or abnormality found.
- Making basic troubleshooting in order to solve the accrued problems within the scope.
- Pre-agreed process of escalation in case the detected problem is not solved.
- Event’s handling: Monitoring the network KPIs in event’s times (e.g. Eid event, Holidays, weekends etc.)
- Use probe available data (Nova Explorer & trending and aggregation) to dig deep to unjustified degradations from KPIs point of view.
- Good knowledge in RF KPIs and KPIs correlation matrix.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Goal driven, self-motivated.
- SQL Scripting is a plus.
Bachelor Telecommunication or relevant field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)