The holder of this position will be responsible to Install, configure as well as maintain storages, Linux and hardware, backup inclusive of physical plus virtual tape libraries or drives along with disk storage targets. Ensure to install as well as configure NetBackup software on UNIX or Linux as well as Windows systems.
- Provides Support for EMC storages, EMC Vplex ,data domains, Linux and NetBackup infrastructure Projects ,Implementation, Documentation and maintenance of all EMC infrastructure, including reporting.
- Perform activities related to install, configure and managing SAN devices and fiber switches.Manage NetApp snapshot as well as recovery methods for storage volumes.
- Oversee IO performance of production along with development of databases LUNs.
- Administer entire Linux server systems.
- Design and maintain all system tool and automation processes and monitor all capacity planning.
- Integrate all required software and resolve all issues across various technologies and design require enterprise servers and provide back up support.
- According to system requirements and evaluate all design and perform tests on all development activities and administer all complex methodologies.
- Install and maintain all server hardware and software systems and administer all server performance and ensure availability for it.
- 2 years relevant experience in Telecommunication industry.
- In-depth experience in EMC storage architecture, development, integration and projects.
- Solid Experience with EMC data domain backup solution for Telecom Business.
- Highly proficient with NetBackup software and backup processing.
- Linux OS integration experience involving complex, enterprise-class application.
- Expertise with designing SAN network.
- Strong problem solving, analysis and design skill for Telecom business Understanding backup infrastructures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment a must.
- 2 years’ experience in storage and Linux admin, inclusive of EMC products lifecycle management.
- EMC (Unity, VMAX, Vplex and data domain), Linux and NetBackup certification’s is required.
Bachelor Software Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)