The Head of Data Products & Services is responsible for setting vision and strategy for the unit. He/She owns the strategy behind Data products/Services along with its roadmap and must work with other departments to achieve goals and objectives.
- Creating strategy for Data Products/Services (Roadmap).
- Achieving goals and targets set by management.
- Increasing and optimizing data revenues in accordance to the set Targets.
- Communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Coordinating marketing efforts with other marketing units.
- Create innovative ideas for advertisement in cooperation with Marketing Communication team .
- Information gathering and analysis of the competitors.
- Maintain a healthy and competitive product portfolio:
- Remove products that are no longer competitive or not generating revenues.
- Create innovative products that gives Korek competitive edge.
- End to End responsible for product development.
- Responsible for the Product Life Cycle.
- Writing Service Description Document for each products.
- Creating Business Cases.
- Create Data specific campaigns as response to competitors.
- Manage a team of product mangers:
- Goal Setting.
- Team Builder.
- Running Meetings.
- Inspiring Followership.
- Motivating the team.
- Experience with managing people.
- General Knowledge about Data related technologies and future trends.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical mindset and skills: Being able to analyze large data sets and creating strategy based on the findings.
- Financial and business understanding.
- Experience with creating Business Case.
- Advanced skills in excel and other analytical tools.
- Being Creative and thinking outside the box to find solutions.
- Being able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral & writing.
- Team player.
- Project management skills.
- Being able to communicate with both all levels of the organization.
- On the personal level:
- Understand and respect the working culture of the organization.
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills.
- Marketing experience from Marketing, Telecom or related industry (minimum 5 years).
- Experience with business process improvement (1 year).
Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (required)