Configure, Operate and Support for VAS Platforms.
- Provide on-site Operation and Support for VAS nodes.
- Develop, deploy and configure all required configurations on VAS nodes.
- Timely resolution of escalated problem & trouble tickets.
- Perform pro-active monitoring for VAS nodes.
- Track and debug issues on all VAS nodes, provide sufficient data (logs, configurations, traces) to the vendor for proper issues analysis.
- Follow up on raised CSR on daily basis.
- Generate Daily, weekly and monthly reports for VAS nodes’ KPIs.
- Support Business Units with all products and services configuration, inquiries , deployment and testing.
- Basic knowledge in SS7 and IP Protocols.
- Ability to work independently under demanding situations.
- Good knowledge in development tools (Shell , Java , Python , Perl …etc).
- Strong Unix/Linux administration skills.
- Good Database management skills (DDL & DML).
- Excellent Communication and Time Management Skills.
- Intelligent Network concept is a plus.
Bachelor Computer Science/Engineering or Telecommunication
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)