The overall purpose and objective of this position is Integration, Intelligent Network, VAS, Planning and Design.
- Manage Charging Services, Subscription Management, VAS Planning and Planning & Design teams.
- Manage Commercial Account Management team.
- Act as SPOC for Commercial & Marketing requirements.
- Provide feasibility analysis for Commercial/Marketing requirements.
- Enforce the product life cycle (PLC) process.
- Ensure the design & implementation of new products & change requests in a timely manner with the highest quality.
- Maintain IT architecture design in line with the IT transformation strategy (AS-IS & TO-BE).
- Assess and validate IT technical solutions and integrations.
- Enhance KPI and revenue reporting streams.
- Develop processes, procedures, activities and programs for accurate integration with IT different systems.
- Ensure correct implementation of all products and services.
- Perform capacity planning for CS, Subscription Management and VAS systems according to network profile and follow up expansions and upgrades.
- Support operations teams in troubleshooting faults.
- Manage and plan software upgrades and hardware swaps.
- Analyze KPIs and follow-up spikes and anomalies.
- Respond to any queries and complaints from other business/operation units regarding CS services.
- Follow-up the timely resolution of escalated problem & trouble tickets.
- Support revenue assurance in enquiries and investigations.
- Excellent Communication and Time Management Skills.
- Advanced Project Management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports.
- Ability to work independently under demanding situations.
- Strong knowledge in SS7 and IP Protocols.
- Strong knowledge of different IT systems and Platforms (CBiO, VAS, Applications, CRM...etc.).
- Strong background of GSM network topology & sub-systems.
- Strong Linux administration and shell programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of programming languages (i.e. Java, Python, etc.).
- Strong understanding of SOA and Order Management concepts.
- Strong Database and SQL skills.
- Strong numerical analysis skills.
Bachelor in Computer Engineering/Telecommunication or equivalent.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)