The primary focus will be on developing telecom-based backend systems using the current technology. Carry out the analysis, design and maintenance of distributed systems.
- Follow up with full software development life cycle – creating, designing, testing and implementing of large projects from end to end including code reviews.
- Build, improve and maintain scalable telecom-based systems.
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems.
- Protect user data and privacy by building systems with security in mind.
- Discuss architecture and best practices with your teammates.
- Understanding of REST services and MVC framework.
- Understanding different protocols such as HTTP, TCP, and SMPP.
- Solid knowledge of unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Familiarity with algorithms, design patterns, and distributed systems is a plus.
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal & documentation skills.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git).
Bachelor in Information Technology or a related field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)