Take ownership of the designated enterprise segment including revenues, customer base, customer experience and innovation.
- Develop the roadmap and marketing plan for the designated sub-segment in line with the company strategic objectives and assure all objectives & KPIs are met.
- Manage the segmented products portfolio through the entire product life cycle.
- Validate communications tactical campaigns, and assure full-fledged rollout.
- Control all revenue streams for the sub-segment through generating daily forecast to assure positive trend, and suggest corrective actions whenever needed.
- Control product churn trends and assure to take preventive and corrective actions whenever possible.
- Validate business cases and budget figures for their sub – segment to make sure that they represent real market dimensions.
- Organize and synchronize support divisions efforts (including Market Research, Communications, Pricing, Product Development, Sales channels, Logistics, Quality, and Regulatory) to assure smooth and perfect customer journey for the designated sub- segment.
- Organize the training, website, social media, and broadcast SMS content related to the designated sub - segment.
- Assure smooth customer journey and best customer experience through a continuous review of the procedures and processes.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies, innovations and trends to introduce new products and services.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Self-starter and motivated.
- Team player.
- Superb Communication Skills.
- Strong Presentation and reporting skills.
Bachelor in Marketing or in a relevant field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (required)