HR Assistant organizes and supervises all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of all activities related to Expat employees and of the HR Director Office. He/she carries out a range of administrative, logistic and IT-related tasks. In addition, the HR Assistant should have good knowledge on HR Policies to be able to assist HR Director with questions from employees.
- Promote smooth workflow with other departments.
- Assist the HR Director with employees’ issues.
- Be able to understand and answer (basic) HR related questions as per HR policies and procedures.
- Follow the renewal procedure for Expats employment contracts in a timely manner and
manage their filing systems.
- Coordinate with other dept. (EGS) for all logistical arrangement for the (expat) employee and their families such as residence, Visa, TKT, housing, and transportation if required.
- Prepare input for Expat Payroll on monthly basis.
- Update the Iconnect HRIS system with the necessary information to maintain complete data for all Expat employees (entitlements and allowances).
- Prepare Expat employees’ formal letters, such as work statement and support letters.
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management.
- Be able to easily work with KOREK systems and manage all the HR department expenses and invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Organize and chair meetings with HR Director– (including preparing PowerPoint presentations, typing the agenda and taking minutes).
- Organize documents to be signed by coordinating with relevant departments and keep track of documents, correspondence in/out of the department.
- Coordinate with HR Managers that reports and other requested documents are submitted correctly and in a timely manner.
- Translate documents if required.
- Managing the office supplies stock for the department.
- Other duties assigned.
- Must be dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential nature of HR Department work.
- Have strong competency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) applications.
- Have good time and project management skills.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Stress management: stable under pressure.
- Excellent communication (oral and writing) and interpersonal skills.
- Must exercise good customer service skills with both internal and external employees and clients.
- Must be accurate, focused, goal and detail oriented.
- Eager and fast learner.
- Must be pro-active and assertive.
Bachelor in Human Resources, Administration, Business or related field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)